COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
As of September 22, 2021 proof of being fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days) will be required to enter the building.
A paper copy or image of second dose receipt on your phone will be accepted along with photo ID.
Children 11 years and under are exempt.
- Step 3 now allows movie theatres to open with proper social distancing measures & COVID-19 protocols in place.
- Regulations for Troyes Cinema allow for a maximum of 147 persons indoors with 2 metre distancing.
- Face masks must be worn at all times, unless seated. If you leave your seat to visit the restroom, concession area or exit the theatre, your face mask must be worn.
- Our theatre & seats will be sanitized between each showing. Hallways will be one way; main floor only.
- One person from each group will be responsible to get snacks from the concession area while everyone else goes straight in to sit down.
- Rows will be set up to allow for proper social distancing between groups.
Larry Simard, Manager